Music Talk Board
The Mature Visual Stimulation Thread - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: The Mature Visual Stimulation Thread (/thread-132.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The Mature Visual Stimulation Thread - ln cognition - 02-25-2013

"Good day to you, Gentlemen - and, of course to you, our esteemed ladies. Welcome to this one and only thread dedicated to the artform of sensual, and - dare I say erotic -, films.
Upon this thread of the great tapestry, we shall discuss the wonderful delights of entertainment, specifically within the realm of mature content, its enchanting joys, and, perchance, vile lures.
Perhaps you could share a tale or two of your capers among the sophisticated world of risqué entertainment for the older generations. A wicked spell of yonder days, posing an invigorating warning to those whose curiosity might strain too far, a trusthworthy mistress in times of stained solitude or perhaps a novel discovery worth sharing along with the warmth of whiskey and cigars.
Hence forth you shall talk of little, nay, nothing else, but the eroticism of mature motion picture.
A final word of warning, though, before we commence: Although thine tales should be graced with the most splendid of verbal imagery, they may not fall outside the laws of this land and forum. Avoid debauchery such as links to overly revealing, visual stimulation - yet the banhammer might strike thee.
Still - please do not let these words fall grave upon you. Pixels not unpleasing to the eyes of virtuous gentlemen are still warmly accepted - nay, recommended.
So without further ado, let the jollyhood commence!
"

RE: The Mature Visual Stimulation Thread - Mr Maps - 02-25-2013

I say, 'twas but the other day when I happened upon a little video of a rather fine young lady, although her name eluded me, and I never found it out. Upon a table she was, and a rather fine figure she certainly beheld. Most delightful.

RE: The Mature Visual Stimulation Thread - ln cognition - 02-25-2013

(02-25-2013, 10:28 PM)Mr Maps Wrote: I say, 'twas but the other day when I happened upon a little video of a rather fine young lady, although her name eluded me, and I never found it out. Upon a table she was, and a rather fine figure she certainly beheld. Most delightful.
I say, old chap, that sound most delightful indeed. Mine travels into the world of the risqué has proven too few and far between to provide much assistance, I'm regretful to say. Might I request a further narrative of her phenotype, in case such information might enhance my capabilities of assisting you?

Well, I say she was rather small in stature - thin, but no bones protruding too far out. Rather fine blonde hair and extremely pleasing mammaries. Yes, not large in size, but certainly pleasant in shape.

Upon another day, a longer time ago, I stumbled upon a motion picture not so pleasant. I believe 'twas from out East, from Japan or some such, and I must say it was rather distasteful. It was full of writhing appendages, tentacle-like in nature. Certainly not my cup of tea, one would hope not many other's either. But you do here of such strange fetishes, of the kind one would rather stay away from.

(02-25-2013, 10:35 PM)Mr Maps Wrote: Well, I say she was rather small in stature - thin, but no bones protruding too far out. Rather fine blonde hair and extremely pleasing mammaries. Yes, not large in size, but certainly pleasant in shape.

Upon another day, a longer time ago, I stumbled upon a motion picture not so pleasant. I believe 'twas from out East, from Japan or some such, and I must say it was rather distasteful. It was full of writhing appendages, tentacle-like in nature. Certainly not my cup of tea, one would hope not many other's either. But you do here of such strange fetishes, of the kind one would rather stay away from.
Ah yes, the Orient. Such exotic tales are not meant for the eyes to behold, certainly not those of gentlemen of civilised nations. I myself have had such misfortune to behold interaction between ovaries and protruding tentacles. It was not a pleasant sight, of an unidentifiable female who had entrenched a polypus within her blossom. Slowly it was transcending this moist and beautiful prison, though, tentacles heaving t'wards the sky, a chaotic blob slowly making its escape from fleshy incarceration. Its skin was vile with slime, its tentacle grey and at loss of vigour.
Fortunately the tale ended before it could make its escape, and its full features were never disclosed.

Oh, that is distasteful.

Speaking of Eastern endeavours in the realm of mature content, I must tell of an interesting oddity I found. An adult film based around 'kung fu' - an eastern martial voodoo-hoodoo, I don't know why old fashioned fisty-cuffs would not do, but you know these easterners. But, I digress. It was rather extreme, and somewhat ridiculous - not pleasure-worthy at all, in my book - they were blasting into the trees, whirl-winding around, all while engaging in rather fanicyful, albeit un-believable intercourse. Amusing, nonetheless.

(02-25-2013, 10:48 PM)Mr Maps Wrote: Oh, that is distasteful.

Speaking of Eastern endeavours in the realm of mature content, I must tell of an interesting oddity I found. An adult film based around 'kung fu' - an eastern martial voodoo-hoodoo, I don't know why old fashioned fisty-cuffs would not do, but you know these easterners. But, I digress. It was rather extreme, and somewhat ridiculous - not pleasure-worthy at all, in my book - they were blasting into the trees, whirl-winding around, all while engaging in rather fanicyful, albeit un-believable intercourse. Amusing, nonetheless.
Ah, yes the easterners, the easterners indeed. Of the countless behaviours they exceed at there, none is proper for any gentleman.

Let us rather return onto the borders of civilisation. Or... perhaps the old colonies? I've heard rumours that the old Americanas is quite profound in its pursuit of perfecting genre within the motion picture. Of course, not much is to be expected from such a nation, but at least their habits are less pleasing to those of manners. Perhaps even the unsophisticated state of affairs of their works might illuminate the evolution of the art within developed world?

RE: The Mature Visual Stimulation Thread - JCizzle - 02-25-2013

'Twas a warm winter night, and the moon hung in the sky.

A fortnight ago, a fine young lass came tapping at my door.

An old flame she was, still burning like a pyre.

She told me her concerns as her voice choked on sorrow.

Her heart so heavy Atlas couldn't hold it on his back.

I let her in, and out of the moonlight that plummeted upon her long blonde hair.

I held her by the shoulder and offered her mine, as a rose offers her pollen to a bee, who will turn it to the sweetest honey.

I wondered if she saw me through the tears in her eyes as I gently pushed her warm chest upon mine.

She stayed comfortable until twas her heart that was no longer sore.

We totally cuddled and hugged all night long, baby.

Nevermore

(02-25-2013, 10:58 PM)ln cognition Wrote: Ah, yes the easterners, the easterners indeed. Of the countless behaviours they exceed at there, none is proper for any gentleman.

Let us rather return onto the borders of civilisation. Or... perhaps the old colonies? I've heard rumours that the old Americanas is quite profound in its pursuit of perfecting genre within the motion picture. Of course, not much is to be expected from such a nation, but at least their habits are less pleasing to those of manners. Perhaps even the unsophisticated state of affairs of their works might illuminate the evolution of the art within developed world?

Perhaps. There is certainly an opportunity for a foray into something that is not fully formed - and could come with some quite interesting perspectives about the art form itself, and how humans develop their strive for that common goal - perfection. I feel the struggle goes deeper than mere perfection of art, but the perfection of being, and capturing the impossibility of perfection in humans.
Adding to the unsophistication of their attempts, is that many are trying to be more daring. Extremities are becoming more vogue for the average person, many want more danger. However, I feel simply going back to the roots of the art form can capture what is really needed to express the goals of adult films. Desire, lust, passion. All are simple emotions, but I feel they've been lost along the ride of the the tide outrageousness. This means that the films become shallow, lifeless and without beauty.

RE: The Mature Visual Stimulation Thread - (´・ω・`) - 02-25-2013

(´・ω・`)